Oh no! We're all out of fabric, and this product is sold out.
We do have a number of other pieces in our shop that may strike your fancy, however — hop over and check them out!
The Yarrow is a sleeveless, unlined button-front top. It is great for tucking into pants and skirts, great for leaving untucked, and especially great for tying up in a knot at the bottom.
- Designed, cut, and sewn in Arkansas, USA
- Main fabric: 100% cotton handwoven in India
- Lining fabric: GOTS-certified 100% organic cotton double gauze woven in India
- GOTS-certified organic cotton thread
- 1960s vintage plastic buttons
- Unlined, slightly sheer
- Falls 23" from shoulder in the front; 25" in the back
- Hand wash cold, line dry, warm iron when needed (learn more about garment care here)
- Our awesome model Alyssa is 5'8" and wearing a size Small
The blue plaid fabric is made of cotton and was crafted in India on a handloom, a process that preserves traditional crafts, creates well-paying jobs in rural areas, and uses no electricity. The milky-white buttons are vintage stock from the 1960s — they really did make things better back then!
This style runs true to size. Check out our size guide here.