We're sorry, but this product is sold out.
The top counterpart to the Rosie Dress, the Rosie Top is short, sweet, and simple. Cap sleeves provide a hint of coverage from the sun without being constricting, and the cropped length pairs perfectly with high-waisted pants and skirts. Ice cream cone optional.
- Shell: 100% cotton double gauze woven in Japan
- Designed, cut, and sewn in NYC
- Button-front crop top with cap sleeves and square neckline
- Four vintage mother of pearl buttons
- Measures 15" long from shoulder
- Hand wash cold, line dry, warm iron as needed (learn more about garment care here)
This top is made of cotton double gauze woven in Japan. If Margu had an official fabric, it would be double gauze — composed of two layers of gauze that have been tacked together, the fabric is unique in that it is light and airy but also opaque. It's also unbelievably soft, and only gets better with repeated washes and wears. This particular double gauze, Sesame Dot, has a light tan base with cream-colored dots woven in throughout.
Take a look at our Size Guide to find your size.
The Rosie Top is fitted in the bust and waist, so use both measurements when determining your size. This top runs a touch large, so size down if you're in between sizes.
Daria is wearing a size 0 and is 5'6" with a 32" bust, 24" waist, and 34" hip.