The Peony is a fully lined sleeveless fit-and-flare dress with princess seams, a poofy gathered skirt, and hidden inseam pockets. If I had to choose one item that encapsulates Margu's Spring/Summer 2016 collection, it would be this one. So elegant, so pretty, so ready for afternoon tea or a summer wedding.
- Designed, cut, and sewn in Arkansas, USA
- Main fabric: GOTS-certified 100% organic cotton sateen
- Lining fabric: GOTS-certified 100% organic cotton double gauze woven in India
- GOTS-certified organic cotton thread
- YKK zipper
- Hidden inseam pockets
- Fully lined
- Falls 35" from shoulder
- Hand wash cold, line dry, warm iron when needed (learn more about garment care here)
- Our terrific model Alyssa is 5'8" and wearing a size Medium
The fabric is a custom Margu print that began as a watercolor painting; the pattern was digitally printed on organic cotton sateen with water-based, eco-friendly ink. The lining is made of ethereally soft organic cotton double gauze woven in a GOTS and Fair Trade Certified mill in India and hand-dyed by Emily using environmentally friendly fiber-reactive dyes.
This style runs true to size. Check out our size guide here.