SOLD OUT — We sold through our original run of Buttercup Gauze fabric only to find that our
supplier is completely out of stock as well! If this news bums you out as much as it does us,
you'll be happy to know that we plan on adding a lot more double gauze (perhaps even in a similar
sunny yellow color) to the site this summer. Sign up for our email newsletter at the bottom of the
page to be the first to know about it!
The Peony is a fully lined sleeveless fit-and-flare dress with princess seams, a poofy gathered skirt, and hidden inseam pockets. If I had to choose one item that encapsulates Margu's Spring/Summer 2016 collection, it would be this one. So elegant, so pretty, so ready for afternoon tea or a summer wedding.
- Designed, cut, and sewn in Arkansas, USA
- Main fabric: GOTS-certified 100% organic cotton sateen
- Lining fabric: GOTS-certified 100% organic cotton double gauze woven in India
- GOTS-certified organic cotton thread
- YKK zipper
- Hidden inseam pockets
- Fully lined
- Falls 35" from shoulder
- Hand wash cold, line dry, warm iron when needed (learn more about garment care here)
- Our terrific model Alyssa is 5'8" and wearing a size Medium
The fabric is a custom Margu print that began as a watercolor painting; the pattern was digitally printed on organic cotton sateen with water-based, eco-friendly ink. The lining is made of ethereally soft organic cotton double gauze woven in a GOTS and Fair Trade Certified mill in India and hand-dyed by Emily using environmentally friendly fiber-reactive dyes.
This style runs true to size. Check out our size guide here.
❬❬ Back to the Shop