Due to the coronavirus, we are currently unable to import any of our Japanese fabrics. Here's hoping this situation resolves itself soon. Sign up for our email list to know the moment this style becomes available again!
The Peony is a fully lined sleeveless fit-and-flare dress with princess seams, a poofy gathered skirt, and hidden inseam pockets. If I had to choose one item that encapsulates Margu's Spring/Summer 2016 collection, it would be this one. So elegant, so pretty, so ready for afternoon tea or a summer wedding.
- Designed, cut, and sewn in Arkansas, USA
- Main fabric: GOTS-certified 100% organic cotton sateen
- Lining fabric: GOTS-certified 100% organic cotton double gauze woven in India
- GOTS-certified organic cotton thread
- YKK zipper
- Hidden inseam pockets
- Fully lined
- Falls 35" from shoulder
- Hand wash cold, line dry, warm iron when needed (learn more about garment care here)
- Our terrific model Alyssa is 5'8" and wearing a size Medium
The fabric is a custom Margu print that began as a watercolor painting; the pattern was digitally printed on organic cotton sateen with water-based, eco-friendly ink. The lining is made of ethereally soft organic cotton double gauze woven in a GOTS and Fair Trade Certified mill in India and hand-dyed by Emily using environmentally friendly fiber-reactive dyes.
This style runs true to size. Check out our size guide here.