Oh no! We're all out of fabric, and this product is sold out.
We do have a number of other pieces in our shop that may strike your fancy, however — hop over and check them out!
The Marigold is an unlined, swingy tank top with a selvedge hem and button back. Tip: you can also wear it backwards with the buttons in the front. No one will know you're wearing your shirt backwards except you!
- Designed, cut, and sewn in Arkansas, USA
- Main fabric: 50% cotton / 50% linen woven by hand in India
- Organic cotton bias tape
- GOTS-certified organic cotton thread
- 1970s vintage plastic buttons
- Falls 23" from shoulder
- Hand wash cold, line dry, warm iron when needed (learn more about garment care here)
- Our spectacular model Alyssa is 5'8" and wearing a size Small
The green/cream striped fabric was crafted in India on a handloom, a process that preserves traditional crafts, creates well-paying jobs in rural areas, and uses no electricity. The buttons are plastic vintage stock from the 1970s.
This style runs true to size. Check out our size guide here.
❬❬ Back to the Shop