Oh no! We're all out of fabric, and this product is sold out.
We do have a number of other pieces in our shop that may strike your fancy, however — hop over and check them out!
The Marigold is an unlined, swingy tank top with a selvedge hem and button back. Tip: you can also wear it backwards with the buttons in the front. No one will know you're wearing your shirt backwards except you!
- Designed, cut, and sewn in Arkansas, USA
- Main fabric: 50% cotton / 50% linen woven by hand in India
- Organic cotton bias tape
- GOTS-certified organic cotton thread
- 1970s vintage plastic buttons
- Falls 23" from shoulder
- Hand wash cold, line dry, warm iron when needed (learn more about garment care here)
- Our spectacular model Alyssa is 5'8" and wearing a size Small
The green/cream striped fabric was crafted in India on a handloom, a process that preserves traditional crafts, creates well-paying jobs in rural areas, and uses no electricity. The buttons are plastic vintage stock from the 1970s.
This style runs true to size. Check out our size guide here.