We're sorry, but this product is sold out.
I sewed up the first Keiu Trench for our SS19 collection in dusty pink, and since then I haven't been able to stop thinking about making it in other colors. The navy blue version of the Keiu Trench is the perfect topper to every piece in our SS20 collection.
Princess seams on the front and the back give the coat a more tailored fit than the average trench, while a naturally weatherproof Japanese fabric makes the coat as functional as it is pretty. The word keiu means "welcome rain" in Japanese, which I thought the most perfectly fitting name for a coat I'm obsessed with wearing, rain or shine.
- Shell: 85% cotton / 15% flax fabric woven in Japan
- Designed, cut, and sewn in NYC
- Classic tailored trench coat
- Double-breasted front opening with 10 vintage mother of pearl buttons
- Back vent, four belt loops, removable tie
- Extra-long sleeves that look great cuffed
- Two front pockets
- 33" long from shoulder
- Hand wash cold, line dry, warm iron as needed (learn more about garment care here)
This trench coat is made of a blend of cotton and flax linen that is woven in Japan. This fabric is incredibly unique in the way that it is woven and processed — with a tight weave and a drying process in the sun, the resulting fabric is incredibly lightweight and breathable yet crispy and subtly weatherproof. The color of the fabric is a deep navy blue.
Take a look at our Size Guide to find your size.
The Keiu Trench is fitted mostly in the bust, so use that measurement when determining your size. This style runs true to size; if you're in in between sizes, or plan on wearing this coat over bulky clothing, we recommend sizing up.
Tanya is wearing a size 4 and is 5'10.