Oh no! We're all out of fabric, and this product is sold out.
We do have a number of other pieces in our shop that may strike your fancy, however — hop over and check them out!
The Hyacinth is a fully lined A-line miniskirt with big patch pockets. Just think of all the things you can put in those pockets! It's a sartorial dream come true.
- Designed, cut, and sewn in Arkansas, USA
- Main fabric: 100% cotton handwoven in India
- Lining fabric: GOTS-certified 100% organic cotton double gauze woven in India
- GOTS-certified organic cotton thread
- YKK zipper
- Front patch pockets
- Fully lined
- Falls 18" from top of waistband
- Hand wash cold, line dry, warm iron when needed (learn more about garment care here)
- Our fabulous model Alyssa is 5'8" and wearing a size Small
The nubby, textured, black-and-cream fabric is made of cotton and was crafted by an amazingly talented woman named Savitri in India on a handloom, a process that preserves traditional crafts, creates well-paying jobs in rural areas, and uses no electricity. The lining is made of ethereally soft organic cotton double gauze woven in a GOTS and Fair Trade Certified mill in India and hand-dyed by Emily using environmentally friendly fiber-reactive dyes.
This style runs true to size. Check out our size guide here.