SOLD OUT — We sold through our original run of Buttercup Gauze fabric only to find that our
supplier is completely out of stock as well! If this news bums you out as much as it does us,
you'll be happy to know that we plan on adding a lot more double gauze (perhaps even in a similar
sunny yellow color) to the site this summer. Sign up for our email newsletter at the bottom of the
page to be the first to know about it!
The Hyacinth is a fully lined A-line miniskirt with big patch pockets. Just think of all the things you can put in those pockets! It's a sartorial dream come true.
- Designed, cut, and sewn in Arkansas, USA
- Main fabric: 100% cotton handwoven in India
- Lining fabric: GOTS-certified 100% organic cotton double gauze woven in India
- GOTS-certified organic cotton thread
- YKK zipper
- Front patch pockets
- Fully lined
- Falls 18" from top of waistband
- Hand wash cold, line dry, warm iron when needed (learn more about garment care here)
- Our fabulous model Alyssa is 5'8" and wearing a size Small
The nubby, textured, black-and-cream fabric is made of cotton and was crafted by an amazingly talented woman named Savitri in India on a handloom, a process that preserves traditional crafts, creates well-paying jobs in rural areas, and uses no electricity. The lining is made of ethereally soft organic cotton double gauze woven in a GOTS and Fair Trade Certified mill in India and hand-dyed by Emily using environmentally friendly fiber-reactive dyes.
This style runs true to size. Check out our size guide here.
❬❬ Back to the Shop