SOLD OUT — We sold through our original run of Buttercup Gauze fabric only to find that our
supplier is completely out of stock as well! If this news bums you out as much as it does us,
you'll be happy to know that we plan on adding a lot more double gauze (perhaps even in a similar
sunny yellow color) to the site this summer. Sign up for our email newsletter at the bottom of the
page to be the first to know about it!
The Honeysuckle is an unlined sleeveless shirtdress with a full button front and hidden side seam pockets. It is unbelievably soft and unbelievably purple — two of the best things to unbelievably be.
- Designed, cut, and sewn in Arkansas, USA
- GOTS-certified 100% organic cotton double gauze woven in India
- GOTS-certified organic cotton thread
- 1960s vintage plastic buttons
- Hidden side seam pockets
- Falls 35.5" from shoulder
- Hand wash cold, line dry, warm iron when needed (learn more about garment care here)
- Our spectacular model Alyssa is 5'8" and wearing a size Small
The fabric is made of ethereally soft organic cotton double gauze woven in a GOTS and Fair Trade certified mill in India, hand-dyed by Emily using environmentally friendly fiber-reactive dyes. I came up with this color on a whim while having fun with dyeing a year or two ago, and I loved it so much that I knew it had to be a part of my first collection. The milky-white buttons are vintage stock from the 1960s.
This style runs true to size. Check out our size guide here.
❬❬ Back to the Shop