The Daisy is the darling of our SS16 collection: a fully lined sleeveless dress with V-shaped princess seams, a full circle skirt, button tab detailing, and hidden inseam pockets. It is the ultimate nautical sundress — look at how it twirls!
- Designed, cut, and sewn in Arkansas, USA
- Main fabric: 50% cotton / 50% linen woven by hand in India
- Lining fabric: GOTS-certified 100% organic cotton double gauze woven in India
- GOTS-certified organic cotton thread
- YKK invisible zipper
- 1970s vintage plastic buttons
- Hidden inseam pockets
- Fully lined
- Falls 36" from shoulder
- Hand wash cold, line dry, warm iron when needed (learn more about garment care here)
- Our splendid model Alyssa is 5'8" and wearing a size Small
The green/cream striped fabric was crafted in India on a handloom, a process that preserves traditional crafts, creates well-paying jobs in rural areas, and uses no electricity. The lining is made of ethereally soft organic cotton double gauze woven in a GOTS and Fair Trade Certified mill in India. The buttons are plastic vintage supply from the 1970s.
This style runs true to size. Check out our size guide here.