Oh no! We're all out of fabric, and this product is sold out.
We do have a number of other pieces in our shop that may strike your fancy, however — hop over and check them out!
The Daisy is the darling of our SS16 collection: a fully lined sleeveless dress with V-shaped princess seams, a full circle skirt, button tab detailing, and hidden inseam pockets. It is the ultimate nautical sundress — look at how it twirls!
- Designed, cut, and sewn in Arkansas, USA
- Main fabric: 50% cotton / 50% linen woven by hand in India
- Lining fabric: GOTS-certified 100% organic cotton double gauze woven in India
- GOTS-certified organic cotton thread
- YKK invisible zipper
- 1970s vintage plastic buttons
- Hidden inseam pockets
- Fully lined
- Falls 36" from shoulder
- Hand wash cold, line dry, warm iron when needed (learn more about garment care here)
- Our splendid model Alyssa is 5'8" and wearing a size Small
The green/cream striped fabric was crafted in India on a handloom, a process that preserves traditional crafts, creates well-paying jobs in rural areas, and uses no electricity. The lining is made of ethereally soft organic cotton double gauze woven in a GOTS and Fair Trade Certified mill in India. The buttons are plastic vintage supply from the 1970s.
This style runs true to size. Check out our size guide here.
❬❬ Back to the Shop