SOLD OUT — We sold through our original run of Buttercup Gauze fabric only to find that our
supplier is completely out of stock as well! If this news bums you out as much as it does us,
you'll be happy to know that we plan on adding a lot more double gauze (perhaps even in a similar
sunny yellow color) to the site this summer. Sign up for our email newsletter at the bottom of the
page to be the first to know about it!
The Cosmos is an unlined, short-sleeve shift dress with front patch pockets and a pullover silhouette. This dress quickly became one of my favorites back when I was wear-testing samples in the cold early spring because it looks equally good with tights and a sweater as it does with bare legs and sandals. Nothing better than a year-round wardrobe staple, right?
- Designed, cut, and sewn in Arkansas, USA
- 100% cotton handwoven in India
- GOTS-certified organic cotton thread
- GOTS-certified organic cotton bias tape
- Front patch pockets
- Falls 34" from shoulder
- Hand wash cold, line dry, warm iron when needed (learn more about garment care here)
- Our marvelous model Alyssa is 5'8" and wearing a size small
The nubby, textured, black-and-cream fabric is 100% cotton and was crafted by an amazingly talented woman named Savitri in India on a handloom, a process that preserves traditional crafts, creates well-paying jobs in rural areas, and uses no electricity.
This style runs true to size. Check out our size guide here.
❬❬ Back to the Shop