We're sorry, but this product is sold out.
The Cosmos is an unlined, short-sleeve shift dress with front patch pockets and a pullover silhouette. This dress quickly became one of my favorites back when I was wear-testing samples in the cold early spring because it looks equally good with tights and a sweater as it does with bare legs and sandals. Nothing better than a year-round wardrobe staple, right?
- Designed, cut, and sewn in Arkansas, USA
- 100% cotton handwoven in India
- GOTS-certified organic cotton thread
- GOTS-certified organic cotton bias tape
- Front patch pockets
- Falls 34" from shoulder
- Hand wash cold, line dry, warm iron when needed (learn more about garment care here)
- Our marvelous model Alyssa is 5'8" and wearing a size small
The nubby, textured, black-and-cream fabric is 100% cotton and was crafted by an amazingly talented woman named Savitri in India on a handloom, a process that preserves traditional crafts, creates well-paying jobs in rural areas, and uses no electricity.
This style runs true to size. Check out our size guide here.